The presentation of a property is of extreme importance for the sale of it.
The customer who is going to buy the property must feel good inside it, this will make the interest bigger and that they will not find arguments to lower the price.
For this the owner must:
- Have the property clean and tidy;
- Make sure there are no bad odors;
- The property must be airy, not too cold or too hot;
- Have the property always well lit: blinds all raised and lights all lit;
- Have all doors open;
- Remove any objects susceptible to personal, moral, religious or political beliefs;
- Have few people on the property. A division with a good area will always appear smaller as the number of visitors increases.